These Courses are being offered in the college of Health Sciences in Lautech
- Elements of Human environment and how they affect health.
- Food safety and hygiene
- Vector control
- Protection from radiation
- Air pollution
- Effect of exposure to environmental pollutant on body system
- Teacher: Olanrewaju Oyekunle
THE DISTINCT FUNCTIONAL ADAPTATIONS OF THE HEART AND BLOOD VESSELS TO THEIR FUNCTION.
- Teacher: Dele Afolabi
Internal Medicine include Cardiology, nephrology, Endocrinology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Gastroeneterology, Geriatic medicine, Allergology
- Teacher: Adeseye Akintunde
Ophthalmology is the science that deals with the eye and its diseases
- Lecturer: caroline adeoti